Artifacts of Legend are statues that hold the keys to the world's true history.
Chained up by Doviculus in an effort to suppress the truth, there are thirteen Artifacts of Legend spread across the land. The player can unlock this collectible by using the Earthshaker combo to break the chains holding it. Once activated, a cutscene will play with a voice over from the Narrator.
- Legends will play in a set order regardless of the order in which the artifacts are discovered.
- Two artifacts cannot be accessed until a certain point in the single player campaign.
- At no point in the game is it ever actually explained how to unlock Artifacts of Legend, and many players beat the campaign without ever figuring it out.
- When released, the head of the orb holder looks quite similar to "Murray", the mascot of the Heavy Metal band Dio.
- The way to unlock the Artifacts of legend is to use the "Earthshaker" attack (A+X on X-Box 360, X+Square on PS3 and Both Left & Right Mouse Buttons at the same time on PC) near them until the chains fall off and the eyes and orb glow red and blue, respectively.
External Guides Edit
Origins of the Brütal LandEdit
|The Season of Pain is upon us....|
This article contains spoilers for Brütal Legend. Click here to reveal them.
External Links Edit
|Artifacts of Legend|
| Ormagöden and the Unlovable Things • Roots of Song • Fall of the Fire Beast • The Age of Titans • The Speed of Metal • Song of the Titans • Sea of Black Tears • Metal Gods • Coiled Remains • Black Tear Rebellion • Abomination Overdrive • Maggots Devour the Corpse of Hope • The Roadie|
Artifacts of Legend