A formidable fortification.
|Inhabitants||Hair Metal Militia|
It is shaped like a giant anvil, and resembles the Titans as they are seen in Crucible of the Titans, with chains reaching down from the clouds to attach to it, two red glowing eyes glowing on it. The surrounding area is mostly rocky desert inhabited by Tollusks and Ground Urchins. Beyond battersmith is the Cleave of the Impaler, where towers impale all those who attempt to pass, and the Pleasure Dome. Battersmith is guarded by Bouncers, who patrol the surrounding area until the mission "Fists Shall Fall" is completed. After Doom's Dawn is completed. the area is guarded by roaming Tainted Coil patrols for the rest of the game.
Loot EditGuitar Solos
- Motor Forge #5
Lightning Plug Jump
- Jump #4
- Buried Metal #16 - Live Wire (Mötley Crüe)
- Landmark Viewer #28 - Battersmith
- Serpent #68
- Serpent #69
- Serpent #17
- The eyes on the giant anvil appear to resemble the eyes, or even the entire head, of Murray, the mascot for the heavy metal group Dio. It may also have inspiration from the metal group Anvil.
- The area has cacti that resemble exhaust pipes with spike-like "needles".
- As the name of the area might allude to, Battersmith has a forge/foundry/blacksmith's shop aesthetic as far as the anvil-like rock formations, and the old Bouncer's quarters behind the wall has anvils, quench tanks, and lockers that a forge might have.
- Battersmith's gate resembles a large fist like the Bouncers.
|The Season of Pain is upon us....|
This article contains spoilers for Brütal Legend. Click here to reveal them.
|Locations in Brütal Legend|
| Western Continent|
Battersmith • Cleave of the Impaler • Beach • Beach Party • Beerhenge • Bladehenge (Field) • Crushing Pit • Graveyard • Death's Clutch • Horn Thrower • Hunter's Camp • Mount Rockmore • Pleasure Tower • Razor Fields • Screaming Wall • Spider Lair • Thunderhorn • Forest