Beasts summoned in this manner are loyal by default, and can be double teamed with without stunning them first. In addition, they will never attack friendly units. In the singleplayer campaign, the solo is unlocked by completing the first Overslaughter hunting mission for the Hunter; from then on, the beasts summoned by Call of the Wild are the creatures killed in the most recent level of Overslaughter that Eddie has completed. In multiplayer, the creature summoned depends upon the current level of Ironheade's technology.
- Ground Urchin
- Raptor Elk
- Razorfire Boar (Single player only)
- Reaper Steed (Single player only)
- Lazer Panther (Single player only)
- Sickle Wraith (Single player only)
- Guillotar (Single player only)
- When the game was released Call Of the Wild would spawn ground urchins at Stage Level 1 and the Creatures would spawn instantly where Eddies was standing. When the Hammer of Infinite Fate add-on was released this was changed, they now leap off the stage like other units.
- Call of the Wild is a book by Jack London, which Eddie sometimes refers to as his favourite book when playing the solo.