|Habitat|| Death's Clutch|
|Double Team||Stomps the ground, knocking enemies back|
The large beasts thunder over Death's Clutch, the only location where they can be found. They are the last animal that needs to be slain in the Hunter Side Missions. In single player, They can be summoned via the Call of the Wild solo when the Overslaughter side missions have been completed.
- The name, Hextadon, is derived from the name of the ancient extinct beast, the Mastodon and "Hex", which is Greek for "six'.
- There is also a band Mastodon, who in one of their albums has a song titled "Iron Tusk", which the Hextadon has. Two Mastadon tracks are featured on the Brütal Legend Soundtrack.
- The first DLC for Brütal Legend is called Tears of the Hextadon. One of the maps included is Death's Fjord, which contains Hextadons frozen in ice.
- The Special Edition of Brütal Legend contains a guitar pick styled to look like a Hexadon's tooth.
- Ormagöden is most likely their ancestor.
Riding, jumping over, and killing Hextadons are requirements to unlock the following achievements/trophies:
Rode every animal in the world.
Jumped over a Hextadon in the Deuce.
Completed all hunting secondary missions.