| Kill Master|
|Hair Color|| Brown, shoulder-length|
|Eye Color|| Blue|
|Skin Tone|| Light|
|Personal Vehicle||Thunderhog (motortrike)|
|The Season of Pain is upon us....|
This article contains spoilers for Brütal Legend. Click here to reveal them.
After Lionwhyte is killed, Eddie may ask him why he didn't leave. He claims he wants to see where this "revolution" is headed. Upon meeting Rima, he impresses her near instantly by healing her and her Metal Beast, which apparently feels fuzzy and warm. Eddie wonders how bassists do it, since he had to summon evidence of his father being an ancient hero just to avoid being burned to death by her.
Early in Eddie's journey, he must reach the top of this mountain so that the Kill Master can heal Ophelia, who is severely wounded. To get there, the player will have to survive stampedes of Raptor Elks and Lionwhyte's minions. Unfortunately, Ophelia's wounds are so grave that even the Kill Master's heaviest strings aren't enough to heal her, and Eddie must journey into the lair of the Metal Queen to get bass strings heavy enough to save her. He has a personal hatred of General Lionwhyte, doing anything to "piss him off". After being given the offer, the Kill Master joined the ranks of Ironheade, along with his Thunderhogs.
- Kill Master's Mercy
- Lair of the Metal Queen
- To the Slaughter
- Battle for Bladehenge
- Doom's Dawn
- Regret's Infinite Mire
- Abomination Overdrive
Drivable vehicle. Eddie can take the bass guitar and produce a massive sonic blast, temporarily stunning nearby infantry and vehicles, along with boosting the healing performed by the Kill Master.
- His name is merely to keep out intruders, the Kill Master himself having taken an oath to not harm others.
- After the campaign is completed, the Kill Master can be found on his mountain, where he was originally found.
- The Kill Master appears as the first Thunderhog hired by the player.
- The Kill Master is modelled after Lemmy Kilmister as well, right down to the two warts on his left cheek. The name "Kill Master" is a reference to Lemmy's surname Kilmister.
- The Kill Master's bass is modeled to resemble the iconic Rickenbacker bass used by Lemmy of Motorhead
- Kill Master does all his own solos.
- During Regret's Infinite Mire, if Rima's Metal Beast is hurt and the Killmaster is close enough to heal it, the following dialogue is heard: Rima: "What...what's that sound? I feel so alive!", Eddie: "Oh, that's our bassist.", Killmaster: "Just doing my job, ma'am", Rima: "(moans pleased)", Eddie: "Man, what is it with bass players?". This may be based on the cliché wherein bass players are very popular with women.
|The characters of Brütal Legend|
Eddie Riggs • Ophelia • Lars Halford • Lita Halford • Mangus • Kill Master • The Baron • Rima • Kage the Kannonier • Jack the Lift-Op • Keeper of the Sacred Beer Tree • Suzie