|Habitat|| Jungle and Swamp Regions|
|Attacks|| Claws, Can shoot lasers from eyes.|
|Double Team||Player can control lasers with high rate of fire.|
This beast is capable of attacking by clawing at the enemy shooting lasers from its eyes to attack units over a long distance. After being stunned with the Shocker move, they become ridable, and are capable of moving at high speeds. The Hunter tasks the player with killing 6 of them during the Overslaughter saga.
- Queen Rima of the Zaulia wears a hat made from a Laser Panther's head.
- Similar to the Lazer Panther, there is a pyrokinetic cougar who can set fire to the player in the first game by Double Fine Productions, Psychonauts.
- In the game Costume Quest, another game by Double Fine Productions, the player character can transform into a giant panther, which is a direct reference to Brutal Legend. Tim Schafer also revealed via Twitter that the Lazer Panther would make an appearance in the game.
- When Eddie completes Lazer Panther for the Overslaughter Saga, Eddie quips that they are "Way too cool to become hats."
- The Double Team attack can be done in rapid succession, making it the only "Semi-Auto" Double Team attack in the game.
Riding a Lazer Panther is required to unlock the following achievement/trophy:
Rode every animal in the world.