Motor Forges are holy temples where the player can spend Fire Tributes on skill and equipment upgrades. This acts as a sort of shop in Brütal Legend, with The Guardian of Metal as the shopkeeper. Before raised, they look like huge metal engines sticking out of the ground surrounded by Devil Thorns.
Motor Forge Upgrades Edit
- Deuce Upgrades
- Primary Weapons
- Secondary Weapons
- Paint Jobs
- Special Attacks
- Axe Treatments
- Guitar Strings
- Mt. Rockmore Effigies
- Threads (Hammer of Infinite Fate DLC)
- Back Patches (Hammer of Infinite Fate DLC)
- An area similar to the Motor Forge is seen in the Hammer of Infinite Fate multiplayer map, Crucible of the Titans.
- There is a Steam Trading Card called "Motorforge".
- If the player should die or load up a save file after the main campaign is completed, they will start from the front of the last Motor Forge they visited.
- Motor Forges are the ONLY collectible to be marked on the world map after they are raised (which can be helpful as they can be used as pseudo-visual landmarks in game), and can be set as a destination for The Deuce by selecting them when in the map screen.