One primary weapon can be active at a time along with one secondary weapon. Once the player has purchased a primary weapon, it does not need to be re-purchased when switching weapons later, but the player must still visit a Motor Forge in order to select it.
- Machine Gun - Front-mounted machine gun-style weapon (Unlocked upon completion of "Battle for Bladehenge". Costs 45 Fire Tributes)
- Missile Launcher - High fire rate, low-accuracy frontal missile launcher (Unlocked upon completion of "Pilgrimage of Screams". Costs 90 Fire Tributes)
- Bolt Thrower - Front-mounted electric charge. (Unlocked upon completion of "Doom's Dawn". Costs 180 Fire Tributes)
- Heat Seeker - Front-mounted homing missiles. (Unlocked upon completion of "Doom's Dawn". Costs 180 Fire Tributes)
- Eye of Sorrow - A weapon that harnesses the power of the Sea of Black Tears and launches homing black projectiles at enemies. (Unlocked upon completion of "Fists Shall Fall". Requires the Hammer of Infinite Fate DLC)