Secondary missions are unlocked throughout the campaign and appear as pins within the game map. The player initiates a side mission by interacting with the mission provider, after which the player is given a choice to start the mission immediately or save it for later.
If the player fails a secondary mission, they are given a chance to immediately replay it. Once a mission is successfully completed, twenty-five Fire Tributes are earned and the mission is removed from the map.
Completion of all secondary missions is a requirement for 100% Completion.
Mission Types Edit
Nine different types of secondary missions are available. Four are one-off missions while the other five occur at multiple locations across the Brütal Land.
- Chasing the Plague - kill tainted Raptor Elks before they infect the herd.
- Delivering the Goods - a high speed beer run.
- Fiery in the Pad, Man! - help the bat family reclaim their cave.
- Ride of the Wing Man - help a pal out.
- Racing Missions - race The Deuce against Fletus.
- Riding the Death Rack - use the Deuce as a stationary weapons platform.
- Summon Fiery Death - serve as a mobile artillery spotter in the Deuce.
- Ironheade Sneak Attack - help ambush enemy troops in the most frequent mission type.
- Overslaughter - kill different groups of animals (same mission start location but different animal locations)