“These artifacts seem to have been deliberately left behind to document riffs and power chords that can be played to invoke specific effects in the world. ” — Tour Book
- Relic Raiser - Found in the Temple of Ormagöden during the mission "Welcome to the Age of Metal".
- Summon Deuce - Found in front of Bladehenge, on the Western Continent.
- Facemelter - Found outside of the Metal Queen's Spider Lair.
- Summon Flag - Found outside Battersmith.
- Rally Army - Found outside Battersmith.
- Light of Dawn - Found atop the Dry Ice Mines.
- Rock Block - Found west of the Dry Ice Mines, and north-east of the Bat Cave
- Anvil of Burden - Found in the Black Tear Region, in the Graveyard above the gate to the Sea of Black Tears
- Bring it on Home - Found in the westernmost part of the Black Tear Region, near the spiraling tree at the end of the Titan Highway.
- After a Tab Slab has been used once, interacting with it again will simply bring up the page for that solo in the Tour Book.
- An unread Tab Slab will glow purple. After it is read, a chrome skull will appear over the slab and spikes will grow from it. The color will also change to pink/red.
- The player MUST approach the Tab Slab from the side with the writing on the slab and the lights on the ground to activate the slab.
- The respective solo will play as the activation cutscene is playing to indicate which solo is being unlocked.