The bus itself is huge with red paint, orange flames, chrome finishing, and a big sticker on the back saying "Ironheade". It transports both the entire Ironheade army and the equipment for setting up the megastage, from location to location.
- Failing to protect the bus on "Tour Of Destruction" will cause a special cutscene showing Eddie stopping his car to look at the bus off-screen, Mangus begins to scream about the fire and it being "Too hot!", over the walkie talkie. Eddie then looks horrified.
- Before starting the above mentioned mission, Lars will admit that he's a little frightened by the size and appearance of the bus.
- The license plate on the bus says 'BLDHNG', an abbreviation for Bladehenge.
- The way to read the plate phonetically (according to the NATO phonetic alphabet) would be "Bravo", "Lima", "Delta", "Hotel", "November", "Golf".
- The idea for the Tour Bus could have been formed by Motörhead's Orgasmatron album.